Bottles ready for cultured foods and beverages

Bottles ready for cultured foods and beverages
Ten Green Bottles!!

Sunday 5 May 2013

Coffee Bombe for brekkie


Here's my low carb brekkie. I'm not a breakfast person, find it difficult to eat much at that time of day. So I've been having this for the past few weeks and find it very enjoyable and filling. Gets me through to early afternoon

Firstly brew your favourite blend or single origin coffee using filter paper. I manage to do mine
on top of milk jug for easy access




When your coffee has brewed, add a tablespoon UNSALTED butter
 (Woolworths now carries this New Zealand brand butter)
and a tablespoon of Extra Virgin coconut oil


 Then add some organic cinnamon (I use 1/2 teaspoon) and
4 drops of Vanilla Creme liquid stevia drops (optional) Available from www.iHerb.com


Give it all a good whizz making sure everything is mixed well and you'll have a little frothy head on it.




If you don't have a Magic Wand or you're traveling, lash out and purchase a little battery operated job
for the grand price of $1.00!! No excuses to have this great breakfast or anytime nutritious drink.

ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment