Bottles ready for cultured foods and beverages

Bottles ready for cultured foods and beverages
Ten Green Bottles!!

Monday 29 October 2012

Bellini Intelli Kitchen Master

Intelli Kitchen MasterI've had my Intelli Kitchen Master on layby and it's now at home. I love the Thermomix but the price is very cost prohibitive mainly because there is only one distributor for all of Australia - I think that's called a monopoly.

So I've just made some fresh pesto and the machine is quite easy to use. I understand that a $400 machine is not going to do what a $2000 machine does - I'm just hoping it performs well and I'm able to use it frequently.

I'll keep you updated on our progress.

3 cups fresh basil leaves
4 cloves garlic
1/2 - 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup pine nuts or walnuts or pecans
1/3 cup fresh parsley or kale (optional)
sea salt
juice of 1 lemon

Combine all ingredients in processor and blend to a smooth paste. Add more oil if necessary. Load into jars. Pesto can be frozen to have on hand

No comments:

Post a Comment