- 2-1/2 cups blanched almond or any nut flour
- 2 Tbsp. coconut flour
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or grass-fed butter (Westgold from Woolworths)
- 2 eggs, pasture-raised
- 1/2 teasp vanilla extract
OPTIONAL INGREDIENTS (add up to 1 cup in total)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, walnuts, macadamias, or other nuts
- 1/4 cup chopped prunes or dates
- 2-3 Tbsp. cacao nibs, chia seeds, sesame seeds, or other small seeds
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Cream the eggs, honey, and coconut oil or butter.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix everything together well.
- Drop teaspoon size balls of dough onto a greased or bake paper-lined baking sheet. They don’t spread much, so you can space them closely.
- Bake at 180°C for 10-15 minutes, or until the tops are just barely tinged with brown.